We're shipping to Europe and United Kingdom.

Lounge Pants - Leo

50 GBP

Loose fitting yoga/lounge/pyjama pants with Leo print. Organic Lifestyle enhancer!

Ognx was one of the brands that were recommended to me via social media as I was searching for eco-consious yoga pants.
These most definitely fit the bill with their 92% organic cotton! (the remaining 8% being Elastane which I suppose is needed for the stretchiness ...).

I couldn't believe it's so hard to find yoga pants made (at least partly) out of natural and eco-friendly materials, but here they are!

I only ordered a small batch to start with as I felt like I needed to test them first before ordering more and so far (as you can see on the pictures) they've been approved for slack-lining, yoga & meditation (I use the app Headspace - definitely recommendable if you want to get in the habit!) and general lounging ... oh yes I also took a very satisfying nap in them.
Pretty amazing all-round pants.
Just what you need!

Because this is a test order I only have sizes M and L.
Maybe it's your lucky day?

♥ Talk to me ♥
This is a one-woman business with a heart and e-mail address! Please don´t hesitate to contact me: shop@ainamaj.com

Hello and welcome to this one-woman pop-up lifestyle store!

That woman is me. Aina for short, Aina Maj if you want to impress me.
Half Belgian, half Swedish. Holistic Nutritionist & Yoga teacher. Nature lover. IG addict - follow me if you need proof --> @ainamaj :)

I have a fond love for businesses who produce fairtrade and/or ecological products in sustainable ways, 
I get inspired by those who, with their businesses, empower others,
and find great pleasure in discovering gems that improve my own lifestyle, reduce my footprint and to then share them with you.

Finding "the perfect product" isn't always easy ... so I try to find the correct balance between what's absolutely essential and what's possible, and present you with a selection of my discoveries.

Founded on the beautiful baltic island of Gotland, Sweden in 2014 after reading a book about the dangers of plastic, right now operating from Harrogate, North Yorkshire (UK).

Always looking for ways to expand, please do share your favourite eco-consious brand with me!
If you own your own brand and want to get in touch, please do!

Why not today?